Today’s Tip: When You Give a Kid an iPhone

…he just may find a way to pass the time.

He’ll never be bored while waiting for his flight…

…or while waiting for his kid’s menu at the restaurant…

…or even while waiting for the big tall dude to sit down and stop shaking his pom-pom at the big playoff baseball game.

But if his mom leaves him unattended with the iPhone camera for too long, she just may have to delete a lot of very embarrassing pictures. (Sorry you’re not getting any photos of me with the clown hair and big red nose.)

Photo creations by the kiddo using Faces iMake and Squiggles apps. I found out about these apps while browsing two very helpful kid’s apps sites Moms With Apps and Best Kids Apps.

7 Responses to “Today’s Tip: When You Give a Kid an iPhone”

1. 1 Meg October 14, 2010 at 12:32 pm

I so caved and just bought my daughter an ipod touch. I was tired of letting her use my iphone and it is the best travel entertainment. Going to check out those apps now then show her this post tonight to inspire!

2. 2 Carolina October 14, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Meg, I’m right there with you. I’d like him to have his own, so I don’t have to hear: “Can I play with your phone?” anymore.

3. 3 Alicia October 15, 2010 at 1:43 pm

The iPhone is really a great help for us when we are traveling with our kids. It is our way of keeping them behave and in control. We even got each of them PSP. Thank you to the technologies we are having now a days.

4. 4 Lora (Tripping with Kids) October 17, 2010 at 5:04 am

Love this post!!

5. 5 Milanie October 17, 2010 at 3:22 pm

What a fun blog! Keeping kids occupied and entertained on long car or plane rides is key to keeping mom and dad sane! When you’re looking for more kids apps, make sure to visit LunchboxReviews.Com. We collect, categorize and rate apps specifically for toddlers, preschoolers and young children. We’re new and welcome feedback! LunchboxReviews.Com. :)

6. 6 jamie October 19, 2010 at 11:21 pm

Like. Obviously. ;)

1. 1 Tweets that mention Today’s Tip: When You Give a Kid an iPhone « Kids Go West -- Topsy.com Trackback on October 15, 2010 at 1:19 am