Yes, this week marks the blog’s five-month anniversary, and I’m ready to celebrate. I would invite you all over for a killer fiesta, but since I can’t, here’s some of your favorite posts so far (well, at least that’s what the stats say).
- When Maps Fall Into the Wrong Hands: Who knew that the post I wrote in a hotel room, on a whirlwind weekend in San Diego, would take this number one spot. Maybe I should write in hotel rooms more often.
- Kids Go West Guide to the Best Campgrounds in California: It seems that people love to the great outdoors. Pack up that gear everyone, and don’t forget the peanut butter (my secret ingredient) for those s’mores.
- Disneyland During Spring Break: When people aren’t camping, they’re trying to figure out how they’ll survive the magical place that Walt built. I’ve lived to tell the tale, so I’ve got lots to share. Look for more posts about my Disney tips this month. I’m here to help!
- Guide to Inauguration Day Activities: What’s more popular than Disney? President Obama. I thought it was a bit amusing that one of my most popular posts for a while was the only one that had nothing to do with travel. It made me thinking about changing directions…nah.
- The Dole Pineapple Maze With a Side of Dole Whip: I’m so glad I’m not the only person on the planet who loves pineapple soft-serve. Oh no, I’m part of a much larger dole-whip loving peoples.
It’s been (mostly) a blast writing this blog. Thanks for reading, I appreciate it more than you know.